The Pines on Boshkung boasts a waterfront deck and screened gazebo overlooking a private, sandy beach with shallow, crystal clear waters on Boshkung Lake. Every cottage has amazing waterfront views where you can watch the beautiful sunsets from the comfort of your living room.
Your cottage rental includes free WiFi along with the use of paddle boats, water trampoline with slide and balance beam, shuffleboard, land trampoline, geo dome, horseshoe pits, a games room with a foosball and pool table and much more!
We also have canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, a tin fishing boat and life jackets available for rental. Please inquire for details.
We are taking careful preventative measures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 so that our guests can enjoy a safe and relaxing vacation. We have enhanced cleaning protocols and installed self-cleaning disinfection stations in the North field and on the beach. All cottages are self-contained with their own BBQ, fire pit and outdoor seating area; and there is lots of space on the property to practice safe social distancing.
Note: The Games Room and Reiki Studio is closed for the 2021 season but all other activities are still available.
What to bring for your cottage vacation
- Linens such as bed sheets, blanket/comforter or sleeping bag, pillow cases, pillows, dish towels, hand towels, bath & beach towels
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.), sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Dish soap, hand soap, paper towel, napkins, toilet paper, kitchen garbage bags (Please no black garbage bags as the municipality does not allow them)
- Spices, salt & pepper, coffee, sugar, condiments, etc.
- Flashlights, lawn games, water flotation toys, sand toys, board games, DVDs, life jackets, etc. (Note: life jackets are also available for rental)
- Fishing license, gear and bait
Additional cottage information
- Cottage reservations require a two-night minimum stay from September to June.
- Weekly summer rentals are from Sunday to Sunday.
- A 50 per cent deposit is paid at time of reservation, with the balance paid upon arrival.
- Rates listed do not include 13 per cent HST.
- One night reservations incur an $80 premium.
Discounted contractor rates available – please inquire for details
Check in & Check out
- Check In: 4:00 p.m.
- Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
In the summer, we ask that guests please NOTarrive prior to the 4:00 p.m. check in and leave the property no later than 10:00 a.m. Early check in and late check out fees will apply.
Bedding & bath towels
We ask that guests bring their own blankets, pillows, towels and dish cloths. If needed, we can provide linens for an additional fee, which includes full bedding (sheets, pillowcases and blanket), hand and bath towels, dishcloths and pillows.
- $50 per bed
Provided you give notification, docking is available for $100 per week or $20 per day, with your cottage rental. Docking space must be reserved and is limited – first come, first serve.
A public boat launch is available in Carnarvon off Highway 118 on Little Boshkung Lake which connects into Boshkung Lake.
Day & overnight Visitors
Cottage guests must have prior approval for day and overnight visitors. Visitors must check in and register at the office upon arrival. Fees include parking.
- $20 per adult
- $5 per child under 16
- $30 per adult, per night
- $10 per child under 16, per night
To help prevent the spread of invasive species, guests are NOT permitted to bring their own firewood. Campfire wood is available for sale onsite.
To ensure the comfort of all our guests, we do NOT allow pets of any kind.
Fireworks and Sparklers are not permitted on the property at any time.
- Deposits will be refunded, less a $150 administration fee, with up to 30 days’ notice, only if we are able to fill the vacancy.
- Deposits for cancellations with less than 30 days’ notice are non-refundable.
- The full cost of the confirmed booking will be charged for cancellations made within two weeks (14 days) prior to the booking and for no shows.
Summer cancellation policy (July & August)
- Deposits will be refunded prior to May 1, less a $200 administration fee, only if we are able to fill the vacancy.
- Summer deposits for July and August are non-refundable after May 1.
- The full cost of the confirmed booking will be charged for cancellations made within three weeks (21 days) prior to the booking and for no shows.